Porn Study Couldn’t Find a Man Who Hasn’t Viewed Porn

It was a study doomed from the start.

Scientists studying the effects of pornography could not even find a man who had not viewed porn material, thus defeating their goal to compare the views of men in their 20s who had never been exposed to porn with those of “regular” users.

“We started our research seeking men who had never consumed pornography. We couldn’t find any,” said Professor Simon Louis Lajeunesse, of Montreal University in Canada, according to UK’s The Daily Mail.

This failure to find men not exposed to porn prompted the researchers to change their study to examining the habits of men who regularly used porn.

With the tweaked study, the researchers learned single young men viewed such material on average for 40 minutes three times a week.

In contrast, those in relationships watched it 1.7 times a week for 20 minutes.

Also, the study found 90 percent of porn is taken from the Internet, with the remaining 10 percent from video shops.

And a bonus finding: Boys first watched pornography when they were just 10 years old.

Source: Porn Study Couldn’t Find a Man Who Hasn’t Viewed Porn

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s