The Male Sexual Addiction Screening Test is designed as a preliminary assessment screening for sexually compulsive or addictive behavior. This Test provides a profile of responses which frequently help to identify men with sexual impulse disorders. Select your answer to the right of each question.
Here are some of the questions you will answer:
1. Were you sexually abused as a child or adolescent?
2. Have you subscribed or regularly purchased/rented sexually explicit magazines or videos?
3. Did your parents have trouble with their sexual or romantic behaviors?
4. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
5. Has your use of phone sex lines, computer sex lines, etc. exceeded your ability to pay for these services?
Click here to read the rest of the questions & take the test.